1. Tsai A, Huang CC, Yang AC , Liu ME, Tu PC, Hong CJ, Liou YJ, Chen JF, Lin CP*, Tsai SJ*. Association of BACE1 Gene Polymorphism with Cerebellar Volume but Not Cognitive Function in Normal Individuals. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders Extra 2:632–637 (2012). [Abstract]
2. Liu ME, Huang CC, Hwang JP, Yang AC , Tu PC, Yeh HL, Hong CH, Liou YJ, Chen JF, Lin CP*, Tsai SH*. Effect of Bcl-2 rs956572 SNP on regional gray matter volumes and cognitive function in elderly males without dementia. Age 35(2):343-52 (2013). [Abstract]
3. Yang AC , Huang CC, Yeh HL, Liu ME, Hong CJ, Tu PC, Chen JF, Huang NE, Peng CK, Lin CP*, Tsai SJ*. Complexity of spontaneous BOLD activity in default mode network is correlated to cognitive Function in normal male elderly: a multiscale entropy analysis. Neurobiology of Aging 34(2):428-38 (2013). [PDF]
4. Liu ME, Huang CC, Yang AC , Tu PC, Yeh HL, Hong CJ, Chen JF, Liou YJ, Lin CP*, Tsai SJ*. Effect of Bcl-2 rs956572 Polymorphism on Age-Related Gray Matter Volume Changes. PLoS ONE 8(2):e56663 (2013). [PDF]
5. Yang AC , Tsai SJ*. Complexity of mental illness: A new research dimension. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry 45:251-2 (2013). [PDF]
6. Yang AC *, Tsai SJ. Is mental illness complex? From behavior to brain. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry 45:253-7 (2013). [Abstract]
7. Yang AC, Wang SJ, Lai KL, Tsai CF, Yang CH, Hwang JP, Lo MT, Huang NE, Peng CK, Fuh JL*. Cognitive and neuropsychiatric correlates of EEG dynamic complexity in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry 47:52-61 (2013) [ Abstract ].
8. Tu PC, Su TP, Huang A, Yang AC, Yeh HL, Hong CJ, Liou YJ, Lin CP, Tsai SJ. Interleukin-1 beta C-511T polymorphism modulates functional connectivity of anterior midcingulate cortex in non-demented Elderly Han Males. Brain Structure and Function 219;1:61-69 (2014). [Abstract]
9. Yang AC, Huang CC, Liu ME, Liou YJ, Hong CJ, Lo MT, Huang NE, Peng CK, Lin CP, Tsai SJ*. The APOE ε4 allele affects complexity and functional connectivity of resting brain activity in healthy adults. Human Brain Mapping 35;7:3238-48 (2014). [Full text]
10. Liu ME, Huang CC, Chen MH, Yang AC, Tu PC, Yeh HL, Hong CJ, Chen JF, Hwang JP, Lin CP*, Tsai SJ*. Effect of the BDNF Val66Met polymorphism on regional gray matter volumes and cognitive function in the Chinese population. NeuroMolecular Medicine 16(1):127-36 (2014). [Abstract]
11. Liang WK, Lo MT, Yang AC, Peng CK, Cheng SK, Tseng P, Juan CH. Revealing the brain's adaptability and the transcranial direct current stimulation facilitating effect in inhibitory control by multiscale entropy. Neuroimage 90; 218-34 (2014). [Abstract]
12. Huang CC, Liu ME, Chou KH, Yang AC, Hung CC, Hong CJ, Tsai SJ, Lin CP. Effect of BDNF Val66Met polymorphism on regional white matter hyperintensities and cognitive function in elderly males without dementia. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 39:94-103 (2014). [Abstract]
13. Liu ME, Huang CC, Yang AC, Tu PC, Yeh HL, Hong CJ, Liou YJ, Chen JF, Chou KH, Lin CP, Tsai SJ. Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met polymorphism on the relationship between white matter hyperintensity and cognition in healthy people. PLoS ONE 13;9(2):e88749 (2014). [Full text]
14. Wang CH, Tsai CL, Tseng P, Yang AC, Lo MT, Peng CK, Wang HY, Muggleton NG, Juan CH, Liang WK. The association of physical activity to neural adaptability during visuo-spatial processing in healthy elderly adults: A multiscale entropy analysis. Brain Cognition 29;92C:73-83 (2014). [Full text]
15. Tsai PJ, Chen SC, Hsu CY, Wu CW, Wu YC, Hung CS, Yang AC, Liu PY, Biswal B, Lin CP. Local awakening: Regional reorganizations of brain oscillations after sleep. Neuroimage 15;102 Pt 2:894-903 (2014). [Abstract]
16. Cheng CY, Yang AC, Huang CC, Liu ME, Liou YJ, Wu JC, Tsai SJ, Lin CP, Hong CJ. The Association of RAB18 Gene Polymorphism (rs3765133) with Cerebellar Volume in Healthy Adults. Cerebellum 13:616-22 (2014). [Abstract]
17. Yang AC*, Hong CJ, Liou YJ, Huang KL, Huang CC, Liu ME, Lo MT, Huang NE, Peng CK, Lin CP, Tsai SJ. Decreased resting-state brain activity complexity in schizophrenia characterized by both increased regularity and randomness. Human Brain Mapping 36(6):2174-86 (2015). [Full text]
18. Lan CC, Tsai SJ, Huang CC, Wang YH, Chen TR, Yeh HL, Liu ME, Lin CP, Yang AC*. Functional Connectivity Density Mapping of Depressive Symptoms and Loneliness in Non-Demented Elderly Male. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. 7:251 (2016) [Full text]
19. Yang AC, Tsai SJ, Liu ME, Huang CC, Lin CP. The Association of Aging with White Matter Integrity and Functional Connectivity Hubs. Front Aging Neurosci.
20. Yang AC, Tsai SJ, Lin CP, Peng CK. A Strategy to Reduce Bias of Entropy Estimates in fMRI Signal. Proceedings of the 38th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society Orlando, FL (2016). [PDF]
21. Hager B, Yang AC (Co-First Author), Brady R, Meda S, Clementz B, Pearlson GD, Sweeney JA, Tamminga C, Keshavan M. Neural complexity as a potential translational biomarker for psychosis. J Affect Disord. S0165-0327(16)30799-6 (2016). [Abstract]
Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please send your comments by email to Dr. Albert C. Yang (Laboratory of Precision Psychiatry).